Danakil Depression 4 Days Itinerary
Day 1 : Mekelle – Ertale
In the morning our driver will pick you from your location in Mekele, then shortly After you will depart to Ertale via Ababla. At around 5:00 you will be in The camp site near Kisrawad. Once you are at the camp the 4 hour trekking will began to Ertal once in Ertale you can get as close as possible few meters from the lake.
Day 2 : Ertale – Afdera – Abala
After breakfast in camp camp , we drive to Lake Afdera Via Kisrawad for a swim in the plenty of hot springs and earn the largest and semi industrial salt excavation in Africa Afdera. Then After lunch drive 196km to Abala city and overnight In Abala town.
Day 3 : Abala – Dallol – Lake Assale
-Accommodation (Tents, Sleeping bags and bamboo beds) as per the itinerary for the 3 nights and 4 days·
-World class cook and cooking stuff, Full board meals and nun limited amount of mineral water for the duration of the trip
– All admission paper fees, Afar security fees, EDForce security fees, security pick up car, Guide fees, Afar tourism office fees
– Transportation, all shuttles and transfer to hotel or airport in Mekelle city, latest Toyota land cruisers with a fine AC and drivers
Package Price Excludes Alcoholic drinks
. Trekking shoes
· Sandals Torch light
· Shorts or light clothes,
· T shirts, trekking pants
· If your trip is in scientific expedition… Laboratory gears
· Sunscreen· Malaria is not a concern in Danakil so its ok.
· Anything extra you want to pack·